Skip to main content

Bookish Identity Tag!


It’s been forever since I’ve done a tag post and thanks to Olivia over at Olivia’sCatastrophe I’m here to do one today because she tagged me (thank you, girl! ^^) a while ago I might say but hey, don’t they say better late than never? So without further delay…


1. Which dystopian world would you live in?
Ermm… none?!?!? Honestly, I don’t think anyone will like to live in a dystopian world. They are all so messed up! But just for the sake of the tag I will pick up the world of Ready Player One because living inside a videogame doesn’t sound too bad as long as I don’t forget to eat in real life and whatnot.

2. Would you be a Downworlder or a Nephilim? (from The Mortal Instruments)
As much as I love me some Nephilims, I would rather be a Downworlder. More specifically a warlock because you know… magic and stuff. The only thing that will make me change my mind is immortality. I don’t wanna be immortal thank you very much.

3. Who would your partner be?
I feel like I always pick up the same literary characters when answering these kinds of questions so my choice for this one is going to be Jon Snow. And just so you know I loved that northern bastard before the whole craziness over Kit Harington. Many people find Snow’s (book) storyline a bit boring sometimes but I just loved to read about The Wall and the Wildlings and the White Walkers and being Jon Snow’s partner, though illegal, will allow me to live all that.

4.Who would your godly mother or father be? (From Percy Jackson)
Poseidon all the way! Having the abilities of swim underwater for forever, talking to basically any sea animal (and horses of course!) and manipulating water would be EPIC!

5. Which house would you be from (in Harry Potter)?
Gryffindor! I know that’s what everybody chooses – most of the time – but it’s not only because Harry, Hermione and Ron went there is also because one of my favourite animals is a lion and Gryffindor’s mascot is a lion. I wouldn’t mind being sorted into Ravenclaw but I don’t think I’m that intelligent.

6. Which faction would you be from (in Divergent)?
The Divergent series and I aren’t on the greatest terms. I enjoyed the first book but then the whole thing went downhill. If I had to choose a faction it would be Dauntless. I  wouldn’t last a day for sure but at least I could try their food because that was the best part.

7. What would your daemon be? (From  Nothern Lights/Golden Compass)
I never finished His Dark Materials trilogy. I only read the first book and for some reason never picked up the second one but I was fascinated about the daemons. Mine would be either a lion or a white tiger or a leopard. Can you tell I love felines? Oh… a wolf as a daemon could be awesome too. Basically I would have a daemon that could shape shift into everything #sorrynotsorry


And now that all the questions have been answered, it's time to tag people even though I don't know who has done this and who hasn't :/  and if I tag you, don't feel obliged to do it if you don't want to :)

Sarah @ Ya Bookaholic
Sabrina @ Sabrina's Stories
Jasmine @ ElevenChapters

And if by any chance I haven't tagged you but you wanna do this anyway, feel free to do it and then link me your posts! I love reading tag post :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Classics: Brontë Series

Maybe you don’t know this about me but I collect different edition of Jane Eyre and when I learnt that Vintage was releasing the new Brontë series I just couldn’t say no. 

Book Review // Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea

Because of Mr. Terupt  by Rob Buyea { Goodreads } Published by Yearling in 2011 Paperback edition; 288 pages { BookDepository } " Features seven narrators, each with a unique story, and each with a different perspective on what makes their teacher so special.  It’s the start of fifth grade for seven kids at Snow Hill School. There’s . . .  Jessica,  the new girl, smart and perceptive, who’s having a hard time fitting in;  Alexia,  a bully, your friend one second, your enemy the next;  Peter,  class prankster and troublemaker;  Luke,  the brain;  Danielle, who never stands up for herself; shy  Anna,  whose home situation makes her an outcast; and  Jeffrey,  who hates school.  Only Mr. Terupt, their new and energetic teacher, seems to know how to deal with them all. He makes the classroom a fun place, even if he doesn’t let them get away with much . . . until the snowy winter day when an accident changes everything—and everyone. "

Reading Diary | February Books | 2018

Feb, 1st - 15:15. Finished the second book in the first volume of the Riyria Revelations and I was pleasantly surprised. I still think the world building is the weakest thing about the story because it's not greatly developed but the story is well-written and entertaining. I'm planning on continuing reading the series because now I'm intrigued enough to want to know how everything will unfold. Feb, 7th - 10:33.  I'm finally prepared to go and see the movie Call Me By Your Name because I just finished reading the novel. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It is a celebration of love and an exploration of sex and identity. It's quite explicit though so if you feel uncomfortable with that keep it in mind if you're planning on reading it. My full review of the book is HERE (I also talk a little bit about the movie).